Thursday, December 7, 2017

ActivMotion Bar IGNITE 60-Day Program Review: Strength 2


I am super excited about the new innovative ActivMotion Bar’s new IGNITE 60-day program. The ActivMotion Bar is a hollow body bar with rolling weights inside designed by Derek Mikulski, CSCS. The bar engages unique muscle activation and enhances the calorie burning benefits of your workouts! The 60 Day Ignite program includes 15 online workouts that blend cardio, strength, core work, and flexibility plus anti-aging balance work. Work your muscles in a whole new way with one piece of equipment and have fun while you are working out. The bars are available in multiple weights so you choose which bar is right for you. Keep reading to learn more about this fun and effective new program and stay tuned on the blog for detailed reviews of the new IGNITE workouts. 


ActivMotion IGNITE Integrated Flexibility 
Adrian

You will only need your ActivMotion bar for this 27 minute toning & cardio routine. Adrian works out with 2 background exercisers. Each exercise is performed for one minute. 


After a warm-up, exercises include torso rotation & side bends holding the bar, plank reaches, superman, side plank using the bar, static squat & bar rotations, skater, static lunge & overhead press, tap backs & side bend with bar tilts, balance stick with knee pull & bar work, windmill, squat hold & bar rotations, and a cool down.


I rate this a solid intermediate routine using the 6 lb bar. Adrian provides lots of combo moves to get your heart rate up & shows modification options up & down. The pace of each exercise is slow so you could definitely use a heavier bar in this routine. She provides a lot of instruction so you get some nice breaks between each exercise. I received access to this routine to review. 

For More Information, Visit:
ActivMotion on the web
Read all of my ActivMotion Reviews

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment