Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Stabilyze Protein Bars: Gluten Free, Diabetic Friendly, Tastes Great, 20 Grams of Protein!


This is one of the best protein bars that I have had the pleasure of trying. If you are like me, protein bars are a staple in your diet and finding a good one is hard- well not any longer! Stabilyze has debuted their newest flavor, Dark Chocolate Hazelnut, a decadent tasting bar that is a great meal replacement or on-the-go snack. Whether you are a triathlete, a diabetic, at home fitness fanatic, or gluten intolerant, Stabilyze Bars meet the needs of all! These yummy bars are packed with 13 grams of protein from whey and nut butter, the gluten-free bars are formulated to maintain balance in your body, stabilize blood sugar levels and provide you with the nutrients you need, oh and they taste great! Keep reading to learn more. 
Stabilyze Benefits I LOVE:

• Whey Protein: A great protein source that contains all nine essential amino acids including leucine, which is beneficial to build and maintain muscle mass which in turn can affect body fat loss. Leucine is also associated with decreasing plasma insulin and improving the triglyceride profile.
• Fiber: Stabilyze Bars contain a prebiotic dietary vegetable fiber that helps maintain a healthy gut, regularity and assists in hunger management.
• Agave Syrup: Organic and natural sweetener that offers the benefit of maintaining a low glycemic index.
•21 Vitamins and Minerals: The nutrients your body uses to maintain steady glycemic levels, build and maintain muscle mass, and maintain energy and stay balanced.

Stabilyze Bars come in 4 delicious flavors, including the NEW Dark Chocolate Hazelnut, Dark Chocolate Coconut Cashew, Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup, and Dark Chocolate Thin Mint Cookie. I had the pleasure of trying all four & I really loved all of them. They are filling, have a great texture, are packed with protein, and leave no aftertaste! Easy to take with you on the go. A great meal replacement or a pre-workout pick me up. I also like them after a long run or tough workout.

Toss one in your gym bag, give one to the kids after school, or enjoy for a breakfast on the go or lunch at your desk. I keep one in my desk drawer for emergencies and of course a stash in my pantry. They are gluten free & diabetic friendly so the whole family can enjoy them!



For More Information, Visit: 
Stabilyze on the web
Stabilyze on Instagram
Stabilyze on Twitter
Stabilyze on Facebook

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment