Friday, March 9, 2018

BOOK REVIEW: Getting My Bounce Back by Carolee Belkin Walker

by Carolee Belkin Walker


Tired of being tired? Ready to feel good again? This is the book for you! You don’t have to run a marathon to be fit and healthy or suffer through a triathlon that includes a half-mile swim in the ocean. But you do need an exercise habit to keep yourself fit & happy and Carolee gives you the info you need to get fit, healthier & happier in her book. As we age, exercise is not optional. Learning how to carve out time to meet our fitness needs or to push ourselves physically and mentally is one of the greatest challenges to aging well.

Inspired by her highly popular blog “Be the Dog”, Carolee Belkin Walker's Getting My Bounce Back is a relatable story of what it’s like to be a successful professional woman encountering all things fitness for the first time. Whether you've never put on a pair of running shoes, or you've tried again and again to get a fitness habit, you’ll relate to the highs and lows of Walker’s journey.

You could fit two of Walker inside what her body looked like in February 2014. But it is the powerful sense of confidence and resilience that’s had the greatest impact on Walker and inspires others.

This book is about Walker digging in, discovering who she is, and seeing how far she can push herself to be strong, fit, healthy, and most importantly, resilient. Her writing is full of humorous situations as she decides to be an active participant in life and not take the setbacks, or herself, too seriously. With her help, you can be strong, fit, healthy, and resilient, too. Don't wait. Get your bounce back.

ISBN-13: 978-1633537101

For More Information, Visit: 

View the book on Amazon
View the author on Amazon
View the author's webpage


I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment