Thursday, May 31, 2018

Better Body Foods PBfit: 90% Less Fat That Other Peanut Butters

I am in love with Better Body Foods PB Fit Peanut Butter Powder. It has all of the peanut butter taste you love without the fat and oils. It has 90% less fat that regular peanut butter. I LOVE adding it to my chocolate protein shakes, any baking product and even my coffee. It has so many uses and is a great way to satisfy your peanut butter cravings without all the fat & oil. Keep reading to learn more.



People go nuts for Organic PBfit® and here’s why: they don’t expect it to taste as good as regular peanut butter. So when it does, they get super excited, even a bit obsessed. Imagine snacking on peanut butter that’s only one-third the calories and 90% less fat*. That means guilt-free smoothies, PBJs, peanut butter dips, oatmeal, pancakes—you get the idea. It’s your new non-guilty pleasure. It also travels well. Just toss the powder into a small baggy & take it with you. Just add water or toss into your protein shake when you are ready to enjoy. 

They have many varieties available to choose from- organic, original, chocolate, organic chocolate, bundle packs, and more. They even have PBfit protein powder that contains only four ingredients and packs a whopping 20 grams of protein! I had the pleasure of trying their organic PBfit & I love that it is grown without synthetic fertilizers! It is easy to use as peanut butter on your toast or sandwich- just add water and spread it on like you would any other peanut butter. With 90% less fat & 1/3 of the calories of most other peanut butters- PBfit is the only choice for me! 



For More Information, Visit: 
Better Body Foods on the web
Better Body Foods on Instagram
Better Body Foods on Twitter
Better Body Foods on Pinterest
Better Body Foods on Facebook

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment