Friday, June 1, 2018

Bellyfit Embodied Goddess Flow Like Water Review



If you are looking for a very well rounded cardio, toning, meditation, stretching and mindfulness, the Embodied Goddess set by Bellyfit is the set for you. As always, each workout is suitable for all levels and is accompanied by an incredible soundtrack. This system allows you to exercise at home with any of their seven 45 minute Embodied Goddess videos that come in the set. This set is available as a digital download and is only $24.99! Keep reading to learn more & stay tuned on the blog for detailed reviews of all the Bellyfit Embodied Goddess workouts. 

BellyFit Embodied Goddess Flow Like Water 
Alice Bracegirdle

Alice leads this 51 min routine with 6 background exercisers, showing various modifications. You wont need any equipment for these routines. The routine includes a warm up, cardio routine, cardio cool down, a short floor core routine, stretch, and concludes with a mudra.

Exercises include hip circles, hip sway, jumping jacks or tap outs, hip walks, grapevine, side bend series, and seated rower abs. Alice builds a routine as you learn the moves.

I rate this a low intermediate routine in terms of intensity & choreography. Fun & easy to follow, Alice provides excellent cuing. This is another unique workout that will leave you feeling worked out & feeling good. I received this workout to review. 

For More Information, Visit:
The Bellyfit website
Bellyfit on Facebook
Bellyfit on Twitter
All of my Bellyfit posts

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment