Thursday, July 19, 2018

Book Review: ASD THE COMPLETE AUTISM SPECTRUM DISORDER HEALTH & DIET GUIDE

ASD THE COMPLETE AUTISM SPECTRUM DISORDER HEALTH & DIET GUIDEBy: Elke SengmuellerR. Garth Smith, and Susan Hannah


I am a HUGE believer that diet directly affects our entire health from head to toe & can help or hinder any health problems or issues that we have. I am very excited to introduce the ASD The complete Autism Spectrum Disorder Health & Diet Guide book. This amazing book includes 175 gluten-free & casein-free recipes. If you or a loved one is on the ASD spectrum this is the book for you. Capitalize on the resources that are readily avaiable to you and that you can control, like your diet! Keep reading to learn more. 

The term “spectrum” refers to the wide range of symptoms, skills, and levels of impairment, or disability, that children with ASD can have. Some children are mildly impaired by their symptoms, but others are severely disabled according to the National Institute of Mental Health.

In May 2013, the American Psychiatric Association provided new diagnostic criteria for autism spectrum disorder (ASD), a term that incorporates diagnoses previously described as separate: autistic disorder, Asperger’s disorder, childhood disintegrative disorder and pervasive developmental disorder not otherwise specified.

This incredibly comprehensive book on ASD will be an invaluable resource for parents, caregivers and health professionals alike, since it combines the expertise of an outstanding author team with years of invaluable practical experience and a range of skills.

For More Information, Visit: 
Robert Rose on the web
I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment