Wednesday, July 18, 2018

ESSENTRICS TV Classical Stretch Streaming Workouts: REVIEW Boost Your Energy Workout


If you are an ESSENTRICS & Classical Stretch fan -then you will be as excited as I am to learn that they now offer a streaming service: ESSENTRICS TV! As a member of ETV, you have access to 300+ workouts (Essentrics and Classical Stretch) which you can stream online 24/7 from your smartphone, tablet or computer. So much variety and so many awesome workouts to choose from this is an awesome resource for all of us home exercisers. Keep reading to learn more and stay tuned on the blog for detailed reviews of some of the workouts available on ESSENTRICS TV.


Classical Stretch S:11 E:18 Boost Your Energy
Miranda Esmonde-White

Miranda works out alone in the sand with plenty of greenery. You will only need a chair for this 24 minute classical stretch routine. This routine is done entirely standing & barefoot.

After a free flowing warm up, exercises include ankle rolls, toe points, spine rolls, flowing full body push/ pull series, shoulder rotation, swaying, shin work, plie series, calf work, quad stretch & flow, side kicks, front kicks, balance side leg & back leg raises, hip rotation, ham extensions, ham stretch, and spinal release.

This workout is appropriate for all fitness levels. This routine works muscles in a new way and focuses on muscles & joints that you dont always work specifically such as shins, calves, and feet. I appreciate the balance work & enjoy the stretching & strengthening focus. As always, Miranda provides great instruction. I received access to this workout to review. 

For More Information, Visit: 
ESSENTRICS on the web
ESSENTRICS on Facebook
ESSENTRICS on Twitter
ESSENTRICS on Instagram
ESSENTRICS on YouTube

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment