Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Wham-O Summer Essentials Party Pack: Slip N' Slide, Unicorn Pool Float, Frisbee, & Trac Ball ALL For Only $46.36!!!!



In honor of Wham-O celebrating it's 70th anniversary this year I was able to review some of their tried & true summer fun toys in addition to some fun new ones! If you are looking for summer fun to get the whole family up and moving Wham-O is for you! Wham-O is the maker of toy classics like Frisbee®, Slip ’N Slide®, Hula Hoop® and Hacky Sack® and they have a complete line of slip n' slides, water toys, outdoor games, party games and more. Wham-O offers fun for the whole family to keep you moving, and having a great time all summer long. No more boring summer days for the kiddos! Wham-O has something for everyone from frisbees, unicorn pool floats, boogie boards, Trac Ball and so much more!  I had the pleasure of reviewing their Summer Essentials Party Pack and it is SO MUCH FUN!! Best part it is only $46.36 right now on their website. Wham-O is currently offering free shipping to the continental US. Keep reading to learn more.


I had the pleasure of reviewing a few of the AMAZING Wham-O products and cannot say enough good things about them. They offer so many innovative and fun games & toys that you will have a hard time deciding which one you want- great news- they are so reasonably priced you can choose a few. The kids will love the frisbee, hubbys will love party games, and you will love the pool floats. I am IN LOVE with their unicorn pool float. I have been using it at my girlfriends pool and it is the perfect relaxation station for to ease my summer stress away. Look how cute it is! I am loving relaxing in this super majestic pool float. It is perfect for the pool or beach & is made for ages 4+.



What summer is complete without a Slip N' Slide? I am in love with the Wham-O Slip N' Slide I had the pleasure of reviewing. They offer 3 different Slip N' Slides so you choose the one that is right for your family. We are using our Slip ‘N Slide® Wave Rider® with Boogie® - I love that it comes with the inflatable boogie so it softens the landing -which me & my oldest niece really appreciated. We have used our Slip N' Slide for a fun game of family flip cup. Poor soda or juice in cups - slide down & whoever drinks theres first wins! Make it a party game or team sport and have even more fun. The slide has water spouts all along the side so it stays wet all along the slide and it has a nice resavoir at the end. Best part- it is only $14.99!!!



For all of your party games, water fun, summer sports, and outdoor games Wham-O has something for the whole family. They girls have been enjoying the Trac Ball Racket Set. So much fun and it keeps them moving and best part they have been begging to go out & play with all these fun toys instead of sitting in front of the TV or their phone. Get your family moving & outside enjoying the sunshine. The Summer Essentials Party Pack is perfect to bring with you on vacation to a beach, hotel, or friends house this summer. It is such a bargain and fun for all ages. 



For More Information, Visit: 
Wham-O on the web
Wham-O on Facebook
Wham-O on YouTube
Wham-O on Twitter
Wham-O on Instagram

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment