Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Lesley Logan Pilates Streaming Workouts Review: 6/26 Mat Class: Standing On Your Shoulders





Lesley Logan teaches pilates on LesleyLoganPilates.com and PilatesAnytime.com. Lesley is a PMA Certified Pilates Teacher and has been studying and teaching Joseph Pilates Classical Method since 2005 and 2008 respectively. She also has eight years of retail management experience, and six years managing studios regionally for Equinox fitness clubs. Read a review of one of her streaming workouts below. 


6/26 Mat Class: Standing On Your Shoulders

Lesley Logan, 2018

Lesley works out alone in a cozy exercise nook. You will only need an optional pilates mat with bar & strap. This 30 min workout focuses on exercises that help with shoulder stand work.

Exercises include the hundred with legs raised, roll ups, roll over adding leg circles, rolling like a ball, double leg stretch, single leg stretch, open & closed leg rocker, corkscrew, saw, prone low back work, prone heel beats, shoulder bridge, shoulder stand varieties, one leg bridge, shoulder stand with leg drops & bicycle, jack knife, v sit series, side lying kicks, swimmer, single leg plank shifts, boomerang, roll back & heel beats, prone rocker, and plank drops.

I rate this a high intermediate routine because of the shoulder stand work in it. Lesley does offer modification options for shoulder stands though so this routine is great for most all exercisers. Lesley provides great instruction, modification options, and pointers. Lots of variety in this one really keeps you interested. This really worked my core & I love that there was no down time but it was not rushed. I received access to this routine to review.

For More Information, Visit: 
Lesley Logan Pilates on Facebook

I am in no way affiliated with this giveaway. I am reposting this giveaway for the author. I have no interest or control in selecting the winner or prize distribution. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment