Monday, July 30, 2018

PB Fit Peanut Butter Powder: Original, Organic, Chocolate & With Whey Protein


Calling all peanut butter lovers!! If you havent tried PBfit you MUST! PB Fit is all of the peanut butter taste you love with  with 87% less fat and about 1/3 of the calories compared to regular peanut butter. PB Fit is made from real roasted peanuts that have been pressed to remove most of the oil and then ground into a fine powder. PB Fit then adds a dash of organic coconut palm sugar and kosher salt for scrumptious peanut butter flavor. Combine with water or add to smoothies and get a natural protein boost with the great taste of real peanuts. Available in original, organic, chocolate, and PB Fit Plus - Peanut + whey protein. Keep reading to learn more. 


People go nuts for Organic PBfit® and here’s why: they don’t expect it to taste as good as regular peanut butter. So when it does, they get super excited, even a bit obsessed. Imagine snacking on peanut butter that’s only one-third the calories and 90% less fat*. That means guilt-free smoothies, PBJs, peanut butter dips, oatmeal, pancakes—you get the idea. It’s your new non-guilty pleasure. I love dipping celery sticks or pretzels in my PBfit and of course its amazing on a PB&J. However you mix it- you will love it! 


Available in chocolate, original, organic, and with added whey protein - you will find at least one variety you love. The nutrition stats are so impressive you and the entire family can enjoy your PBfit without the guilt of regular peanut butter. Check the label of your normal peanut butter and compare to the PBfit label below and prepare to be impressed by PBfits amazing stats!
My all time favorite way to use PBfit is in my protein shakes. It is awesome added to both vanilla and chocolate protein powders. So when I saw that there is now a PBfit with whey protein powder and at an amazing price, I was super excited! Make you protein shake, enjoy the amazing peanut butter taste, and fuel your muscles with PBfit Plus -it contains 20 grams of protein and only 3 grams of fat. The best part it only contains 4 ingredients!  you get full flavor that other protein shakes and powders can’t match. That’s because those pressed peanuts give you real peanut taste. Real cocoa gives it decidedly chocolate deliciousness. And natural monk fruit blend sweetens things up just a touch. All that in one delicious serving. Imagine that.

For More Information, Visit: 
Better Body Foods on the web
Better Body Foods on Instagram
Better Body Foods on Twitter
Better Body Foods on Pinterest
Better Body Foods on Facebook

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment