Friday, July 27, 2018

Pilates Anytime Streaming Pilates Workout REVIEW: Reformer on the Mat


Pilates Anytime is an online Pilates studio, delivering world-class teachers anywhere, anytime, at an affordable price. Pilates Anytime is your solution to affordable streaming workouts! They offer over 2,800 videos to choose from and all for the price of about one mat class! Your subscription includes access to all of their high quality classes, workouts, programs & playlists. You choose when you workout, pause when you want and do as many or as few workouts to fit your needs & time. Easy to filter, search, and play - you have so many options with Pilates Anytime. They have a ton of reformer classes along with a huge selection of mat classes. Keep reading to learn more.


Pilates Anytime Reformer on the Mat
Adrianne Craford

Adrianne works out with 2 background exercisers in a studio with an ocean view. You wont need any equipment for this 23 min lower intensity routine. 

After some foot work & toe points to get you warmed up, exercises include:  the hundred, roll over to leg extensions, leg scissors, seated arm circles, seated forward fold, seated leg extensions while flexing and pointing your feet, v sit knee pulls adding twists, plank shifts, plank to pike, elephant walk outs, table top knee pulls, pike to crouch, teaser, X crunches, and slow crouch to hop ins.

I rate this an intermediate routine that focuses on the core. Adrianne provides many rest breaks while provides info. Adrianne provides great instruction & form pointers throughout. I enjoyed this routine & it is a great option for those of us without a reformer. If you have a reformer there are many reformer workouts available on Pilates Anytime if you do have a reformer. I received access to this routine to review.

For More Information, Visit: 
Pilates Anytime on the web
Pilates Anytime on Facebook
 Pilates Anytime on YouTube
Pilates Anytime on Twitter
Pilates Anytime on Instagram

I am in no way affiliated with this giveaway. I am reposting this giveaway for the author. I have no interest or control in selecting the winner or prize distribution. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment