Monday, August 6, 2018

Pilates Anytime Streaming Workout Review: Fletcher Cadillac Variations


Pilates Anytime is an online Pilates studio, delivering world-class teachers anywhere, anytime, at an affordable price. Pilates Anytime is your solution to affordable streaming workouts! They offer over 2,800 videos to choose from and all for the price of about one mat class! Your subscription includes access to all of their high quality classes, workouts, programs & playlists. You choose when you workout, pause when you want and do as many or as few workouts to fit your needs & time. Easy to filter, search, and play - you have so many options with Pilates Anytime. They have a ton of reformer classes along with a huge selection of mat classes. Keep reading to learn more.

Pilates Anytime: Fletcher Cadillac Variations
Kyria Sabi Waugman

Kyria instructs while one participant performs the exercises on the Cadillac. You will only need the Cadillac for this 27 minute routine, though I did it on the floor with some substitution equipment. 

Exercises include: arm presses, lying bar pull downs, slow roll downs, crunch hold with leg raises, short spine stretch, breath work, reverse crunches with knees over the bar, slow roll up to shoulder stand adding leg raises, Ron's cat, Diane's cat, and a C curve hold adding a twist. 

I rate this an intermediate routine. Kyria provides some background on the exercise and instruction between each exercise. The pace is slower and allows plenty of time to rest & recover. I do not have a Cadillac but Pilates Anytime offers a huge variety of workouts using various equipment and I wanted to provide some reviews. I received access to this routine to review. 

For More Information, Visit: 
Pilates Anytime on the web
Pilates Anytime on Facebook
 Pilates Anytime on YouTube
Pilates Anytime on Twitter
Pilates Anytime on Instagram

I am in no way affiliated with this giveaway. I am reposting this giveaway for the author. I have no interest or control in selecting the winner or prize distribution. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment