Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Field Roast Vegan Frankfurters ~ SO DELICIOUS! Perfect For Grilling!


First off, I am not vegetarian but I do love eating healthy & trying new things. Let me tell you how glad I am that I had the pleasure to try Field Roast Vegetarian Frankfurters. They are AMAZING. They have a great smokey flavor and will satisfy your hot dog craving without the questionable ingredients and all the grease that comes with normal hot dogs. Even my husband loves these and that is saying a lot as he is about as opposite of a vegetarian as they come. If you are looking for a meatless Monday option, or are ready to step up your grill game- you MUST check out Field Roast Vegetarian Frankfurters. They are sure to please at all your summer cook outs. Keep reading to learn more.



These have an amazing flavor out of the microwave or hot off the grill. They are flavor-filled with fresh garlic, onion and seasonings to create a one of a kind taste that your whole family will love. The texture is great and these are all around 100% a winner in my book. They are filling, flavorful, and so much better for you than their "meat" counterparts.



The ingredient list is simple and you will be able to pronounce and recognize everything on the list. Perfect for vegans, vegetarians, meatless Mondays, Sunday cookouts, anyone looking to eat healthier, or anyone that loves a good hot dog! They are generously sized and keep you full. I brought some to my friends birthday cook out and they were a huge hit. We all loved them. These are my new go-to hot dogs for summer grilling and year round eating!


My favorite way to enjoy these is to top with some slaw and a pickle slice but they are amazing any way you dress them. Add a little ketchup & mustard and be on your way. Top with sauerkraut and dijon. Seriously you cant go wrong. These have an amazing flavor - a little smokey, a lot of taste! 


For More Information, Visit: 
Field Roast on the web
Field Roast on Instagram
Field Roast on Twitter
Field Roast on Pinterest

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment