Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Funnel Your Energy: Portable, Flat, Reusable Funnels For Protein Powder, BCAA's, Pre-Workout and MORE


The Perfect Stocking Stuffer for Health Enthusiasts. Funnel Your Energy are small, reusable funnels that are perfect for your protein shake, pre-workout mixes, BCAA powders, and so much more! They are small and flat for the ultimate convenience and portability. These are the perfect gift for health-conscious people on the go! Easy to toss in your gym bag or keep on hand anywhere. Funnel Your Energy is a small, portable paper foil funnel to conveniently pour powdered products, protein, hydration, baby formula, any type of powder into the narrow neck of a water bottle without the mess. Funnel Your Energy makes life easier!



Small enough to keep in a phone case, wallet, carry-on bag, purse and almost anywhere, Funnel Your Energy eliminates the hassle out of lugging around bulky shaker bottles. No matter where your gift recipients go, they’ll be able to pour nutritional powders with ease. I am excited about these as we go out of town for the weekend OFTEN and I always have to bring a shaker bottle but not anymore! Just a small, flat, portable, reusable Funnel Your Energy is all I need.



Funnel Your Energy was created by a mother-daughter duo who are both triathletes and always on the go. From work to working out and traveling, they needed an easier way to use protein powders conveniently. Thus, Funnel Your Energy was created and is 100% Made in America. Just funnel, pour and shake!

Key Benefits I LOVE:
  • Eliminates bulky shaker bottles! 
  • Owners both San Diego and Utah Local! 
  • Funnel Your Energy is convenient, reusable and compact! 
  • Affordable! 
  • $6.97 (Pack of 7) 

Have you ever poured your powdered nutrition supplement into the narrow neck of a recyclable water bottle and what follows is usually a messy and frustrating bath? Funnel Your Energy is a small paper-foil funnel, with no mess or hassle and small enough to fit into your wallet. A healthy life style of good nutrition, and fitness are the core of this mother daughter business.

For More Information, Visit:
 Funnel Your Energy on Instagram

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment