Monday, March 11, 2019

Eat Smart: Travelwise Packing Cubes. Stay Organized & Streamline Your Packing

Looking to simplify packing? Look no further than the Eat Smart Travelwise 3-Piece Packing Cube Set. Streamline your packing and stay organized when you are travelling. Perfect for long trips and great for a quick weekend trip as well. Staying organized has never been easier. Eat Smart offers a 3 piece set and a five piece set, something for every traveler and every vacation! Available in an array of cute colors you will find a set to match your luggage. Keep reading to learn more. 

Simplify the packing process and arrive organized with this set of 3 durable packing cubes, an essential travel accessory for streamlining packing, keeping track of items, and maximizing luggage space. Easy to use and perfect for all of your adventures! They fit great in your suitcase, travel bag, or duffel bag. I love them in my suitcase. You can easily keep your accessories in one area and not have to dig through your entire suitcase to find what you need.


I like keeping tops in one, swimwear in one and accessories in the other then I know exactly where to look. I hate digging through an entire suitcase to find something. These are a lifesaver that keep you organized and make your life easier.

3-Piece Dimensions: Small Size 11.5″ x 6.75″ x 3.75″ | Medium Size 13.75″ x 9.75″ x 3.75″ | Large Size 17.5″ x 12.75″ x 4″. They are available in a complete line of great colors: Pink, green, blue, lavender, black, purple, teal and gray,

Key Benefits I LOVE:
  • Constructed of high-quality, durable nylon fabric with 2-way easy-pull zippers. 
  • Open mesh design provides breathability and visibility, making it easy to locate items
  • Clothes stay neat and tidy in their own small drawers and do not shift in transit. 
  • Efficiently utilize all interior luggage space

For More Information, Visit: 
Eat Smart on the web 
Eat Smart on Facebook
Eat Smart on Twitter
Eat Smart on Instagram

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment