Thursday, March 14, 2019

Step With Steven DISCOUNT CODE & Intro: Two Hot New Fitness DVDs!


I am excited to share with you some awesome new workouts I recently had the pleasure of reviewing from Step with Steven! Steven Sansoucie has some fantastic new fitness DVDs out and I know you are doing to want to try them! Variety is the spice of life & mixing up your fitness routine = gains! You will definitely going to want to try these fun new workouts. Stay tuned on the blog for detailed reviews of his new workouts and keep reading to learn more about Step with Steven.

25% discount code “Lindsey2019” (cap sensitive)




Steven is an AFAA certified fitness instructor and certified Beachbody PiYo Instructor. He has a passion for fitness and helping people achieve their goals. After losing over 90 lbs, himself he wanted to "pay it back" and inspire others to get fit and healthy. He understands the struggles of yo-yo dieting, the frustration of walking into a gym and feeling "lost" or "embarrased". If you are in the Boston area, you can work closely with him to design an individual program specific to your needs, ability and goals. Together, you can tailor a workout that is appropriate for your fitness level and design a nutrition plan that you can stick to. You can also join him in one of the many group fitness classes he teaches and now you can work out with him at home with digital streaming, and DVDs.


His two new DVDs are both fantastic and deliver results. Stay tuned on the blog for detailed reviews of both Sizzle & Chisel and Stepping Alive!

For More Information, Visit: 
Step With Steven on the web
Step With Steven on Instagram
Step With Steven on Facebook

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment