Wednesday, January 12, 2022

CollageVideo.TV: Kathy Smith Lift Weights to Lose Weight


CollageVideo.TV: Kathy Smith Lift Weights to Lose Weight
Kathy Smith

There are two 20 minute strength workouts. You will need a bench, dumbbells, and ankle weights for these workouts. Kathy leads with a group of backgrounders in a gym.You will need to add your own warm up to these routines. 

Workout One Upper Body: Exercises include one arm row, tri kickbacks, pushups, upper back fly, superman, pec fly, bicep & hammer curls, French prss, overhead press, lat row, tri dips and concludes with a stretch.

Workout Two Lower Body: Exercises include one leg squat, ssquat and abduction/ aduction, plie, calf raises, bridge work, hamstring work on the mat, standing glute raises, and concludes with a cooldown/ stretch.

I rate these solid intermediate workouts in terms of intensity and choreography. Kathy has one group that uses heavier weights and one using lighter who gets extra rest while the heavier weight group does more reps. As always, Kathy is a great instructor with a lot of energy and motivation. I received access to this routine for review. 

For More Information, Visit: 
Collage Video on Facebook
Collage Video on Instagram
Collage Video on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment