Tuesday, January 11, 2022

SmartyPits Deodorant: Natural, Aluminum-Free, Biodegradable Packaging, and it WORKS!



Looking for an all natural, aluminum-free deodorant that really works? Look no further than SmartyPits- the healthiest deodorant on the market. This is the first deodorant to use a totally biodegradable tube. Made of exclusive essential oils, and available in many scents. Plus, these tubes give a portion of every sale to breast cancer research, so they are good for the planet... and the soul.... and they really work! I am in love with the product and the packaging. Keep reading to learn more. 



SmartyPits works great and it doesnt stain your clothes! It is great for men, women, and children. It keeps working all day - this includes my morning workout and an 8 + hour stressful day at work! I really love the tube - easy to use and completely biodegradable. This is the first I have seen of this kind of packaging. 


SmartyPits is available in many scents -so you are sure to find, at least, one you love! I had the pleasure of reviewing their Ginger Lime and it is light and refreshing, perfect for the whole family. I cant wait to try their Coconut Mango - I will definitely be getting more of this. Citrus Clove, Lavender Bergamot, Grapefruit Cardamom, and so many more- visit their site to find the scent for you! They have a complete line for teens, sensitive skin, super strength, and more. The line offers with or without baking soda.



For More Information, Visit:
SmartyPits on the web
SmartyPits on Twitter
SmartyPits on Facebook
SmartyPits on Instagram

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment