Friday, January 7, 2022

Crunchy & Delicious Gefen Granola Clusters: Perfect for Passover & Every Day!


Gefen is a leader in the specialty food world with a focus on kosher, gluten free and all natural. Passover is quickly approaching and Gefen is here to help! I had the pleasure of trying their amazing granola and let me tell you - it is yum, yum, yummy! Crunchy and packed with flavor this is a great staple to have on hand for any snacking or breakfast emergencies. Perfect on yogurt, with milk, or as is, keep reading to learn more. 


I had the pleasure of reviewing their Maple Almond Clusters & Honey Pecan Clusters - both amazing, filled with wholesome ingredients and tons of fiber to keep you full. I love both varieties and I think you will too. Just in time for Passover, but perfect for every day. Keep in your pantry for a filling and delicious breakfast, toss some in your bag for a snack on the go, or keep in your desk drawer for all your snacking emergencies. Gefen Granola Clusters are certified by the Volover Rav and certified by the OU



When it comes to Passover, most rituals will never change – but that doesn’t mean your meals have to be the same ol’-same ol’. Passover starts at sundown on Wednesday, April 8, 2020. That gives you just a few weeks to figure out how to take a tradition that’s been around for thousands of years and make it feel fresh. You can order online or find in your favorite stores. Kosher.com (www.Kosher.com), the premier website for all things kosher. They always keep a sharp eye on consumer trends in order to develop and launch exciting new products and recipes every year. That’s why, in today’s health-minded climate, the focus is on better-for-you options that inspire satisfying meals while also promoting physical well being.

For More Information, Visit: 
Kayco on the web

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment