Thursday, January 6, 2022

Tuscanini Seltzer Water: NATURAL, GLUTEN FREE, KOSHER, PERFECT FOR PASSOVER AND EVERYDAY


Perfect for Passover & every day, Tuscanini has a new line of flavored and unflavored seltzer waters. Tuscanini offers authentic made-in-Italy foods with the highest quality ingredients for a real taste of Italy, enjoyed in the comfort of your own home. Sauces, jams, and condiments bring an unmistakably authentic Italian flavor to whatever dishes you’re preparing. Frozen pizzas topped with fresh julienned cheese are fired in a genuine brick wood fired oven for flavorful meals anytime. Parchment crackers and gourmet potato chips make elegant snacks. Tuscanini foods truly stimulate the palate like no other. Keep reading to learn more about the seltzers.


The seltzers contain only carbonated water & natural flavor, contain no sugar, calories or sweeteners. They are perfectly refreshing every day and are great as a no calorie mixer for all your adult beverages. Use them in an Italian soda for an extra special treat for the entire family.


I had the pleasure of reviewing their Sparkling Orange, Unflavored, and Sparkling Grapefruit. All are wonderfully refreshing, crisp and sparkling! They are natural, kosher, calorie free, sodium free, sugar free, and contain no caffeine. 


For More Information, Visit: 
Tuscanini Foods on the web
Tuscanini Foods on Facebook

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment