Tuesday, January 4, 2022

CollageVideo.TV Streaming Workout: Walk With Joyce Review


Joyce Vedral

Joyce works out alone for this 60 minute walking workout. You wont need any equipment for this routine. The workout is broken up into a Latin section & a Big Band Section.

After a warm up and stretch, exercises include merange, marching, knees, mambo kick, samba, cha cha, walking with various arm movements, walking up and back, side step, and concludes with a cool down & stretch.

I rate this as a beginner routine that is suitable for all fitness levels. Joyce is her usual goofy and fun self. This is a great routine for an easier day or if you want to get in some extra steps. I received access to this routine for review. 

For More Information, Visit: 
Collage Video on Facebook
Collage Video on Instagram
Collage Video on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment