Monday, October 9, 2017

Review: RIPT90 FIT Legs & Glutes Workout by X-Train Fit



X-Train Fit has done it again - presenting RIPT90 FIT! This is a complete 90 day system incorporating resistance interval plyometric training, so you really get the most out of each workout. RIPT90 FIT includes 12 workouts on 12 DVDs and a BONUS Stretch workout on its own DVD, a complete training guide, a complete meal guide with recipes, a 90 day tracker, and a rotation calendar poster. The system is designed to provide maximum results in 30 minutes or less per day! Led by Jody Hendrix, RIPT90 FIT is designed to help you avoid plateaus and takes RIPT 90 to a whole new intensity! These are all new workouts that are more intense than RIPT90 but just as awesome! Read all of my RIPT90 FIT Reviews on the blog. 


RIPT90 FIT: Legs & Glutes
Jody Hendrix, 2017

Jody leads this 25 min lower body workout with 3 backgrounders in a gym set. You will only need dumbbells for this routine. The workout contains a warm-up/ stretch and a cool-down/ stretch.

Most exercises are performed 10 reps each and you repeat the circuit, and perform a finisher routine before the stretch. Exercises include unweighted side lunges, unweighted squats, single leg deadlifts, alternating lunges, and deadlifts. Finisher: goblet squats & plyo lunges.

This is a high intermediate routine. The pace allows for heavy weights and that gets your heart rate up too giving a great cardio effect. Jody provides some short breaks but really keeps things moving along in this one. 
I received this DVD to review. 

For More Information, Visit: 
Read all of my RIPT90 FIT reviews
RIPT90FIT on the web
RIPT90 FIT on Facebook

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment