Monday, August 31, 2009

Todays Workout and a Greek Salad Recipe

Today -more Firms. I remember the first time I did BCMCB I just about died during the squat thrusts! That was my first introduction to the beloved squat thrust. Now I do burpees the entire time. The difference between the 2 is in a burpee you add a jump at the top. In a squat thrust-you just stand up after jumping back. At least that is how I understand it.

Today's Workout:
-(16 mins) Jiggle Free Abs
*total w/o time 60 min + stretch

Alison leads BCMCB. Here is a pic of us from the infomercial

Everytime I do a w/o with Allie, Alison, or Emily-at some point during the w/o I always say to myself "I met her." If I can still speak by the time Jay comes in to say goodbye, I usually tell him too, as I'm sure he cares tremendously ...Its the small things in life...


Today's Recipe: Greek Salad: spring mix (see pic below), grape tomatoes, red onion, kalamata olives, fat free feta cheese (Trader Joes has it), and I like this dressing, Olde Cape Cod, All Natural, Fat Free Balsamic Vinagarette. Toss and eat-YUM! Even Jay likes this salad. We have salad every night w/ dinner so I try to change it up every now and then-always looking for new salad ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment