Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The FIRM Volume 4 Infamous Dork Dance

The other day I mentioned the Infamous Firm Vol 4 Dork Dance that I had never seen. Well someone coincidentally just posted a link to it on VF, so for your viewing pleasure: Dork Dance starts at 9:50. Fantastic!

Today's Workout:
-Firm Vol 5 - I can't find a clip of this one anywhere so here's a pic:

-16ish minutes of Hard Core Fusion
*total w/o time 60 min + stretch

As a side note, I always skip over the pre-workout stretch in Firms. And when I combine w/os I usually skip 1 w/u & 1 c/d and I always do my own stretch instead of whatever the video does. Oh w/u= warm up and c/d= cool down.

Volume 5 is my least fav Classic. I def still like it but I used to always do that bonus rewind thing-which really made it a grueling LB w/o. I'm glad I didn't do that today. Instead I opted for HCF. BSS5 is by far my least fav set. Though the w/o's are good, the instructors are kind of annoying in the series "I didnt give you many" "Tummy, barf barf barf..." And they use ridiculously light weights and do pushups on their knees. Im always thinking "Girl, I know you can do better than that!" Obviously Gaiam is targeting a different group of at home exercisers...
Oh weigh-in: I am 3 lbs down from my norm. I feel that the scale has somehow been tampered w/...

3 comments:

  1. I have been buying the Hebrews National hot dogs(???) for JR... he likes those a lot! I never really crave hot dogs unless they are the "real thing"... the big ones they make for sports games or at a fair! LOL Go figure, huh? But I'm more more of a burger girl than a hot dog :)

    LOL okay the dork dance is hilarious! I have never seen that before... too funny.

    I always have my work out clothes set out so that's the first thing I do when I get up. But you're smart in having your DVD already cued up! We are just not that disciplined :) ANd you get up and go! We get up at 5:15... and pushing it to get started by 5:40... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean-sometimes I just want a REAL burger! Carls Jr. is RIGHT by our house and Jay loves the place. The mood only hits me every so often though. Dessert-now that is another story...

    Dork Dance def='s hillarious!

    I'd say 5:15 to 5:40 is still awesome time! I wish Jay would workout w/ me. I tried to bribe him this weekend but no such luck...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha trust me... I almost have to BEG JR to work out with me anymore! And of course, doesn't effect his weight... ugh... men!!!

    ReplyDelete