Thursday, October 8, 2009

10.8.09: Workouts, Cake, and Engrish

Today's Workout:
-Firm Maximum Cardio Burn (- lower body tune)
-Prevention Sugar Solution (ab section & a few minutes from the cardio)
*total w/o time 50 min + stretch


Wednesday's Workout:
-LB floor work on my own
*total w/o time 60 min + stretch

I started my cake decorating class at Michaels yesterday. It was fun. I am in the beginner course. There are 3 other courses (intermediate, advanced, and fondant/ gum paste) and there are 4 classes per course. I intend to take all the courses.

Then my plan is simple: start my own cake decorating business. Can't be too hard right. Sure....I can also consider teaching the Wilton courses at Michaels. Lots of BIG plans for only taking one 2 hour class, right. We all have to dream. And my dreams are coated in frosting.

And for your viewing pleasure: Engrish. So reminds me of my time in Japan.

The Bastards, I wonder who theyre playing tonight.....
Beware of Safety. You know how dangerous that can be...
The game of Life (well the life of some) Black & Bitter

No comments:

Post a Comment