Wednesday, October 28, 2009

10.28.09: Workouts & NEW(er) car!!!!

Here is our new car! It's a 2006 Infiniti G35. We <3 it!!!! Such an upgrade from my 2000 base model Saturn LOL! I love my bluetooth & talking GPS the best! (and thats our house in the background).




Today's Workout:
-BBC Shoulders & Back and the nontreadmill cardio
*total w/o time 60 min + stretch


Yesterday's Workout:
-BBC Butt & Legs & the nontreadmill cardio
-few minutes from 10 Min Sol Tummy Toners
*total w/o time 60 min + stretch



Tonight is the final cake class for course 1. We are doing roses on our cake this week. They are tough. I am hoping to master them so my cake doesnt look bad :( Pictures tomorrow. Actually I dont think anyone is even reading this LOL.

 ( Custom cakes by Lindsey LuPhoenix custom cakesSpecialty Cakes PhoenixArizona custom specialty cakesSpecialty cupcakes phoenixCustom Phoenix cupcakes  Phoenix wedding cakes Phoenix birthday cakesspecialty birthday cakes phoenix)

1 comment:

  1. Don't put your home address in the GPS. I heard a story about someone stealing someone's car while they were at a football game then using their gps to get to their house and rob them while the people were at the game!

    ReplyDelete