Wednesday, November 4, 2009

11.4.09: Workouts & Cake Class?

Still going w/ my Academy rotation. Im not losing any weight (???) but am feeling really challenged. I *may* do this again for another week. Maybe not?

Yesterdays Workout:
-Butt & Legs, Non-treadmill Cardio
-5 min ab section from Denise Austins ten 5-Minute Target Toners
*total w/o time-60 min + stretch

Nadia leads this one. She is freakin' crazy. I am beginning to think she is trying to kill me....2 min flying jacks, 2 min Mt climbers, 1 min of plyo squat/ jacks, 2 min side-lunging off the bench, etc. But I did not pass out on my pink floor so all is well...And surprisingly I dont have serious DOMS today.


Today's Workout:
-Shoulders & Back, non-treadmill cardio
*total w/o time 60 min + stretch
Today's w/o is not quite as killer as the first 2. But he does this standing ab work that had my obliques screaming for DAYS last week!...Im starting to like this set more and more...

Cake Class: Tonight will be day 1 of course 2 IF enough people sign up for the class. The instructor was supposed to call me and let me know if it was cancelled. I havent heard from her so that should be good news? If I cant do course 2, I will do the fondant class instead and take course 2 later. The good news about course 2 is that we only make one cake instead of 3 so I wont have a cake to deal w/ every week...Last night Jay said "Im hungry for cake, wheres the cake?" Ooops, must have gotten him into the cake habit too. LOL, I was thinking the same thing "Wheres my damn cake? These Hostess 100 calorie cakes are not cutting it"

Tip: I stole this from the BBC site...He explained that many people are like trash trucks. They run around full of trash, full of frustration, full of anger, and full of disappointment. As their trash piles up, they need a place to dump it and sometimes they'll dump it on you. Don't take it personally. (It’s one of “The Four Agreements,” Don Miguel Ruiz’s Code for Life book) Just smile, wave, wish them well, and move on. Don't take their trash and spread it to other people at work, at home, or on the streets. The bottom line is that happy people do not let trash trucks ruin their day.


 ( Custom cakes by Lindsey LuPhoenix custom cakesSpecialty Cakes PhoenixArizona custom specialty cakesSpecialty cupcakes phoenixCustom Phoenix cupcakes  Phoenix wedding cakes Phoenix birthday cakesspecialty birthday cakes phoenix)

No comments:

Post a Comment