Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Announcing a NEW winner for Cindy Whitmarsh's Incredible Abs dvd- Debby

Unfortunately Barb S. has not contacted me to claim her prize so I have to choose a new winner for this AWESOME DVD! The new winner is Debby! Please email my by midnight Thursday, April 15th to claim your prize. My email address is lindseylu8 (at) netzero (dot) net. And be sure to leave a comment here so I know to check that email. Congrats to you Debby (entered with an aim account so I cant link to her page). I know you will LOVE this dvd as much as I did.

For more info or to buy this or other Cindy workouts check out these links:


-Cindy's UltraFit Site
-Cindy's Exercise TV site
-Cindy's Facebook Fan Page

 ( Custom cakes by Lindsey LuPhoenix custom cakesSpecialty Cakes PhoenixArizona custom specialty cakesSpecialty cupcakes phoenixCustom Phoenix cupcakes  Phoenix wedding cakes Phoenix birthday cakesspecialty birthday cakes phoenix)

No comments:

Post a Comment