Monday, May 17, 2010

And the winner of Taylor's Nutrition Platinum Hydro Whey protein powder is.....yelwrosetxaz

Congrats to Yelwrosetxaz who said: "the FRS Soft Engergy chews..... They would be great for a bust......" Please leave a comment here telling me which flavor you want, chocolate or vanilla. I will email you shortly. I hope you enjoy the Platinum Hydro Whey protein powder.

As always, I chose the winners using random.org random number generator!

To purchase this or one of the many other protein powders and for all your supplement needs at wholesale pricing, check out these Taylors Nutrition links:

-Taylor's Nutrition store
-Taylor's Nutrition on Facebook
-Taylor's Nutrition on Twitter

And dont forget- there will be one more drawing for the other Platinum Hydro Whey protein powder from Taylor's Nutrition in a few weeks time, so check back!

And you can always click on their icon on the right hand column of my blog to go directly to their store!

 ( Custom cakes by Lindsey LuPhoenix custom cakesSpecialty Cakes PhoenixArizona custom specialty cakesSpecialty cupcakes phoenixCustom Phoenix cupcakes  Phoenix wedding cakes Phoenix birthday cakesspecialty birthday cakes phoenix)

1 comment:

  1. Wow I cant tell you the last time i have won anything..... this is great....Thank you for my protein powder.... I would like the chocolate Please.... Thank you again...

    Yelwrosetxaz
    dm

    ReplyDelete