Monday, May 10, 2010

Announcing TWO Winners!!!! Fab Kate & Ranae

I never heard from Sociology News so Jennifer Galardi's Ballet Body is now going to Fab Kate who said "I absolutely LOVE dance workouts of any kind... Bollywood, Belly Dance, Nia, but I think this would be a wonderful change of pace for me, and who doesn't want to learn a little ballet?" Please leave a comment here and email me at lindseylu8 at netzero dot net and I will mail out your dvd ASAP!

And the winner of The Firm Pump Jump & Jab is Ranae who said: "I facebook like total fitness dvds." Please leave a comment here and email me at lindseylu8 at netzero dot net. I hope you enjoy the dvd as much as I did and get a lot of use out it. Please contact me before 5/16/10 to claim your prize!

 As always, I chose the winners using random.org random number generator!

Thank you to Mary from TotalFitnessDVDs.com for her GENEROUS dvd donations! She sent more dvds so keep checking my blog. And thank you everyone who entered. I am doing another awesome giveaway (protein powder!) this week so keep reading.

For more information or to buy this or other workouts check out these links:

2 comments:

  1. cool I didnt actually think I would win. I will email you with my address. thank you! :)~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! This is so exciting for me, and I can't wait to start a new dance/excercise routine :)

    ReplyDelete