Monday, June 7, 2010

And the winner of Collage Video Samba Party (and Amy Bento's Abs & Stretch) is....Kathy!



Kathy said ... "I learned Collage Video has 983 on-line fitness video previews."

Please send me your mailing address to lindseylu8 (at) netzero (dot) net. And dont forget to leave a comment here so I know to check that email address! I hope you enjoy both these dvds-I know I did! Please email me by midnight Thursday, June 10 to claim your prizes!

Thank you to Collage Video and Amy Bento for their GENEROUS donations! AND remember Amy donated yet another dvd for a future giveaway :) and Collage Video donated FOUR more dvds!!!! Thank you everyone who entered. I will be doing another awesome workout dvd giveaway this week so stay tuned. As always, I used random.org random number generator to select the winner.

For more information about Collage Video-check out thier website and fan them on Facebook.

To buy this or other Amy workouts check out her website and store, or click on her nrg fitness button in my right sidebar to go direclty to her site!

 ( Custom cakes by Lindsey LuPhoenix custom cakesSpecialty Cakes PhoenixArizona custom specialty cakesSpecialty cupcakes phoenixCustom Phoenix cupcakes  Phoenix wedding cakes Phoenix birthday cakesspecialty birthday cakes phoenix)

1 comment:

  1. OOh -- How exciting! I just sent you an email.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete