Wednesday, August 18, 2010

You Bar Shout Out & Discount Code!

I recently discoved an awesome company: You Bar -they also offer the following You product lines:


I also had a chance to sample some of their delicious, healthy, NATURAL products. Do you notice the word "you" in all  their products? Well theres a good reason why: YOU create your own products! Genius right? You know exactly what is going into your foods. If youre having a hard time creating your own, they also offer bars, shakes, cookies, and cereals in popular varities.

The first thing I noticed was the ingredient list of the Great Date with Chocolate Bar: Organic Dates, Whey Protein Isolate, Organic Honey, Cocoa. That is FOUR ingredients!!! FOUR! I pulled out another bar from my pantry and it had a paragraph of unidentifiable ingredients. I walked around the house w/ both bars in my hands going on and on about the FOUR ingredients in the delicious bar that I just ate (I didnt share, sorry DH). The bars taste was impressive and tasted like a chewy fudgy brownie with only 140 calories, 1.5 grams of fat, and 8 grams of protein. I am in love!

I also had the opportunity to sample You Trail Mix's Mix Up Your Day Trail Mix, it contains: Oat Bran Sesame Sticks, Organic Cashews, Almonds, Dried Pineapple, Goji Berries, Shredded Coconut. I had not tried goji berries before and they were really good and really added to this mix!

And last but not least I sampled their You Shakes. I opted for the Breakfast Shake: a delicious, chocolaty cholesterol-free, calcium-rich shake with organic bananas and cocoa. It was really tasty and check out the ingredient list: Whey Protein, Egg White Powder, Organic Cane Juice, Cocoa Powder, & Organic Bananas.

The generous folks over at You Bar are offering Fitness For The Rest of Us readers 10% off their entire purchase by using the code “FitnessForUs” at checkout.

You Bars and all their wonderful products will definitely become a regular in my house. I love the short list of natural, recognizable ingredients, great nutritional content, and wonderful taste of their products! Check them out on twitter, facebook, and youtube!

No comments:

Post a Comment