This giveaway is now over. Please check out other Fitness For The Rest of Us giveaways by clicking on the "giveaways" tab on my left sidebar.
This giveaway is courtesy of the wonderful Amira - International Emissary of Dance. Amira is a professional bellydancer located in the Las Vegas, Nevada area. She has generously offered a copy of her Amira's Bellydance 101 dvd for giveaway to my wonderful blog followers. She has a variety of bellydance dvds, bellydance music, and bellydance veils available on her website.
I have been interested in learning bellydancing for some time but didnt know where to start. Amira's dvd has solved that problem. The dvd is instructional AND includes a complete routine once youve mastered the moves. This is definitely a dvd you can grow with. And if you are in the Las Vegas area Amira is available for group & private lessons, corporate events, parties, workshops, weddings, and more. Check out her website for more info. I would LOVE to get a group lesson going with Amira.
Mandatory Entry: Head on over to Amira's website and tell me something you learned along with your email address.
Optional Entries (after completing the mandatory entry above):
- 10 Entries: Purchase something from Amira THIS WEEK and tell me what you bought
- 2 Entries: Like Amira on Facebook
- 2 Entries: Leave a comment on her Facebook wall telling her that I sent you
- 3 Entries: Like Fitness For The Rest of Us on Facebook
- 1 Entry: Follow my blog. Already a follower? Just leave a comment saying so
- 5 Entries: Re-blog about this giveaway and leave a link (leave 5 comments)
- 1 Entry: Leave me a comment telling what you like about the workout (review above)