Thursday, December 30, 2010

Optimum Nutrition Shout-Out!

I recently discovered an awesome company: Optimum Nutrition. They offer a huge selection of award winning protein powders and supplements. 


Check these fantastic product categories



I had the pleasure of sampling a few of Optimum Nutrition's delicious protein powders! I am super impressed by the assortment of flavors they offer: 

Banana Cream
Caramel Toffee Fudge
Chocolate Malt
Chocolate Mint
Cookies and Cream
Delicious Strawberry
Extreme Milk Chocolate
Mocha Cappuccino
Rocky Road
Strawberry Banana
Tropical Punch

Check out the IMPRESSIVE fine print on their whey powders:

Only 1 gram of fat, and 120 calories per serving
24 grams of protein per serving
Packed with Whey Protein Isolates
Higher Pure Protein Percentage
Fast-Acting HYDROWHEY Whey Peptides
Provides Whey Protein Microfractions
More than 5 grams of BCAAs
Over 4 grams of Glutamine & Precursors
Instantized to Mix with a Spoon




I can't wait to try all their wonderful products. Protein powders are a staple at my house & I love trying new flavors! I use protein powders in: smoothies, yogurt, oatmeal, baking, protein shakes, protein bars, cereal- you name it! 

Bottom line: I give Optimum Nutrition 2 biceps up! Head on over and check out their large selection of nutritional products.

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment