Sunday, February 20, 2011

Angie Millers Crave Results Review


Angie Miller's Crave Results
Angie Miller, 2010  

This 63 minute cardio/ strength w/o is led by Angie w/ 1 backgrounder who shows modifications. The set is super cute- almost a huge living room look to it. You will need dumbbells, (optional) tubing, and a step for this workout.

The bulk of the workout is strength work but is paced quickly so your heartrate will get up there. Between the strength sets Angie adds in a cardio burst. Lots of compound moves & she changes the tempo of the work to keep your muscles guessing. And she adds in tons of balance challenges! She also includes a core section at the end.

The fist portion of the workout Angie uses dumbbells. Angie uses one set of light dumbbells for this but I used multiple sets & heavied up as much as possible- which really upped the intensity of the work. Exercises include: clean & press w/ a knee lift, side squat off the bench w/ biceps, pulsing squats over the bench, side squat off bench -knee pull - clean & press, curtsy dips & bicep curls w/ a side lunge-knee- OH press, pliet- torso twist- w/ a heel lift & OH press, dead lift- rear delt fly, etc.

The second portion is tubing (the mod uses dumbbells). Moves include: band dip w/ rear glute raise on step, lots of bicep variations, hopping onto the step, lat row & high pulls, rotator cuff work, sumo squats, jacks & power sqauts, etc.

Done as is w/ light poundage- I would say this is an intermediate- heavying up really provided a great sweaty challenge! I really found this workout unique and fun! Angie is very chatty but super like-able (she says "ya" a lot). Her cuing and form pointers were spot on and she is obviously a very knowledgeable instructor. Easy dvd to break up or do in whole. I received this dvd  to review.

For More Information, Visit:

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment