Thursday, April 14, 2011

George Foreman Grill Ambassador Challenge



George Foreman Grills along with Mamavation are looking for 10 bloggers that will be selected to participate in a PAID Ambassadorship Challenge for 90 Days. The campaign will begin on May 9th and end on August 6th. Applications need to be in by April 26th so hurry and get your application in!


First, let me say I LOVE my George Foreman grill!!! I use it ALL THE TIME (as you can tell-I mention it in most of the recipes I post). It is the quickest, easiest, healthiest cooking option I have! Having said that- I am applying- are you? I have some weight to lose, and this sounds like JUST the push I need!!!! I will also be posting this info on my other blogs: Two Belles Fitness and Win, Lose, or Blog. Here is the grill I have & love:




George Foreman Ambassador Challenge info:

Each participant will each get $250 for completion of the following:
  • Cooking with the George Foreman Grill at least 5 times per week
  • Creating 7  posts sharing weight loss numbers, BMI information, and a personal account of their journey living a more healthy lifestyle with the George Foreman Healthy Cooking Grill
  • Updating their Facebook wall with their weight loss each week (13 updates)
  • Sharing on twitter about the product and how it’s helping with your weight loss journey
  • Take at least 10 pictures of the healthy creations you have made with the product
  • Create 4 video recaps of you and the George Foreman Grill
  • Participating as a panelist during a Twitter party in August to celebrate the outcome of this campaign
Also, each participant will receive the following for participating:
  • $250 (on completion of the contract)
  • George Foreman Healthy Cooking Grill
  • A complete nutritional plan from a professional dietitian @InspiredRD (also the official Mamavation Dietitian)
  • A kick in the arse daily by @Fitmomtraining with exercise circuits you need to complete
  • Love and support from the Mamavation community
At the end of this challenge, we will be having a twitter party to celebrate and showcase the amount of weight that was lost by each participant. And the participants in this challenge will be panelists for the party.
If you are interested in applying to be an official George Foreman Grill Ambassador, please fill out the online form here.
Good luck everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment