This giveaway is now over. Please check out other Fitness For The Rest of Us giveaways by clicking on the "giveaways" tab in my header.
Like Tracie Long's dvds? Of course- we all do! Want to win one? Keep reading to see how you can win a copy of Longevity: Defined Lines!!!
Want to work out live with Tracie? Keep reading for more info on her Fitness Vacation!
Tracie Long's Fitness Vacation: Based in Historic Charleston, SC, a Tracie Long Fitness Vacation makes for a perfect getaway!
Contact Allison at firstname.lastname@example.org or Bluefish Fitness at 843.723.3334 for more information. Or visit the website Shopping Cart Link.
Grab your friends and join us in Charleston for a few fitness-filled days including one on one fitness/nutrition consults, group training, classes and a custom "how to" video session where you are the star. Tracie Long Fitness Vacations are held inside Bluefish Fitness Club, A short walk or bike ride from most downtown hotels, & is convenient to the historic slave market, quintessential shopping and award winning restaurants.
Cost: $600- $650 Packages Include:
- 2 Night Hotel Stay (twin /queen) double occupancy at the historic Ansonborough Inn in beautiful Downtown Charleston
- 3 TLF Master Classes
- 2 outside workouts (boot camp style in historic Downtown Charleston)
- 2 post workout shakes
- 1 lunch (Saturday)
- Video Exercise Evaluation
- Nutrition/Lifestyle Discussion , Kimberly Traynor
- Guest Speaker, Dr. Sherri Jacobs
- Q&A with TLF Staff
- Guest Speaker, Master Trainer Tim Church
- Core Technique/Spinal Rotation/Flexibility Workshop with Certified Pilates Instructor/Personal Trainer Stephanie Lasek
- Welcome Gift: TLF Tee/Workout & Food Diary/Re-usable Grocery Bag
Review: Longevity: Defined Lines
Tracey Long, 2011 ***** (4.5 stars)
Tracie leads this 45 minute strength + cardio workout alone alone in a cute brick gym on a pedestal. She does offer modifications for many of the exercises. You will need a med ball, dumbbells, and optional gliders (paper plates or towels work fine) for this workout.
I really like the structure of this workout. She combines unique functional work with tried & true strength exercises to really hit the muscles in a new way. Tracie includes some fun lower impact cardio, a 4-limb segment, great core work, and a nice floor work section. LOTS of standing core work and nice balance challenges.
Exercises include: med ball weave between the legs, standing side knee crunches, long arm ball twists, med ball kettlebell swing, diagonal ball chops, low squat side to side, long jump forward & hop back, standing dumbbell swim & squat, side to side walking pushups, 1 legged balance "run," balance tri kickback, lat row & raise,push up - frog (modified burpee), side kicks, lunge & weighted punch, disc pliets, bear drops, pike plank, glider pushups, donkey kicks, med ball v twists, med ball knee crunches, reverse crunch w/ the ball between your knees, scissors, and walking bridge.
I would rate this a solid intermediate workout. As always Tracies cuing is spot on and her form is impeccable. Love how she seamlessly combines so many different exercises and includes great unique combos to keep you interested. I def felt my muscles being worked in a way different from my "norm" and loved that my core was being worked so much in this workout!
Want to try this workout for yourself? Head on over to Tracie's website and pick yourself up a copy! Want to win a copy? Enter here:
Mandatory Entry: Head on over to her website and tell me something you learned along with your email address.
Optional Entries (after completing the mandatory entry above):
- 3 Entries: Sign up for Tracies newsletter here (bottom center of page)
- 1 Entry: like Tracie Long Fitness on facebook
- 1 Entry: Like Fitness For the Rest of Us on facebook
- 1 Entry: Like Two Belles Fitness on facebook (my new joint venture blog)
- 1 Entry: Follow Two Belles Fitness via GFC (right side bar)
- 1 Entry: Follow my blog via GFC publicly. Already a follower? Just leave a comment saying so
- 5 Entries: Re-blog about this giveaway and leave a link
- 1 Per Tweet: Tweet about this giveaway w/ a link to my blog (up to 3X per day 1 hour apart)
I received a sample of this product to review & giveaway. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I can not be held responsible for shipping errors, postage errors, damage in transit, or undelivered prizes.