Thursday, October 20, 2011

Piloxing Express Toning DVD Review




Piloxing Express Toning
Viveca Jensen, 2011
Viveca leads this 56 minute toning workout in a cute grey gym with purple accents. She works out with 2 background exercisers. You will need optional weighted gloves (light dumbbells would also work) for the upper body segment. This dvd includes Arms, Butt & Thighs, and Abs section. You can play all or skip to the next section with your remote.
Arms: The addition of weighted gloves and/or light hand weights really makes this a tough but fun upper body workout. Exercises include: bicep curl variations, long arm wrist flexion, tri kickbacks, long arm tri work, back fly, 1 arm side tri pushups, and elevator planks. Viveca includes tempo changes to keep your muscles guessing.
Butt & Thighs: This is a floor work section- I started with ankle weights & ended up taking them off as my buns & thighs were on fire! Exercises include: donkey kick variations including side kicks, crossovers, extensions, and long leg kicks. Bridge work including: bridge squeezes, butterfly, and single leg bridge variations.
Abs: This is a floor section that really hits the core. Exercises include: V sit w/ arm pump, V drops, V punch & twists, full V sit w/ legs extended, crunch variations, long leg bicycle, wide leg scissor crunches, plank, plank knee pull and a  side knee pull plank.
I would rate this is a high intermediate workout as my lower body was BURNING by the end! I found this dvd to be unique and fun and I think I’ll be feeling it tomorrow. Viveca has a great energy and her cuing and form pointers are fantastic. She does a great job of including unique twists on tried & true toning exercises- love that little to no equipment is required. Received this dvd to review.


For More Information, Visit:
Piloxing on the web
Piloxing on Facebook
Piloxing on Twitter
Piloxing on Instagram

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment