Monday, October 31, 2011

Introducing Eucerin Plus Smoothing Lotion & Calming Creme Daily Moisturizer




As you know the Belles are huge fans of Eucerin! Well we are very excited to share introduce Eucerin Plus Smoothing Lotion & Calming Creme Daily Moisturizer.  As fall and winter are quickly approaching, we need to put the health of our skin first- and Eucerin will help us do just that!


Eucerin Plus Smoothing Essentials:
With Eucerin Plus Smoothing Essentials you can repair dry, dull skin with a lotion specifically formulated to provide long-lasting moisture and repair. This unique, fast-absorbing formula with buffered alpha hydroxy, gently smoothes and moisturizes to reveal healthier, radiant skin. Eucerin Plus Smoothing Essentials is: Dermatologist recommended (and Belle recommended!), Replenishes moisture essential to healthy skin, Buffered alpha hydroxy smooths and exfoliates, is fast-absorbing, non-greasy formula, moisturizes for 24 hours.

Both DH & I love Eucerin Plus Smoothing Essentials! It is non-greasy- which is my number one pet peeve in lotions! It goes on smooth and has a lovely creamy texture. Eucerin Plus Smoothing Essentials has a nice light fragrence that is perfect for men and women. This is our go-to lotion for the dry winter air! Every winter my skin just seems to dry right out- well not this year! We will be armed & ready with our Eucerin Plus Smoothing Essentials!  Perfect for dry skin, winter weather, and everyday moisturizing.

Eucerin Calming Creme Daily Moisturizer:With Eucerin Calming Creme Daily Moisturizer you can relieve dry, itchy skin with a daily creme specifically formulated to keep itchy skin calm and moisturize. This gentle, non-greasy formula combines calming oatmeal and natural emollients for softer, healthier, more comfortable skin. Eucerin Calming Daily Creme Moisturizer is: Dermatologist recommended, Helps heal dry skin associated with atopic dermatitis and eczema, Oatmeal and natural emollient rich formula helps soothe dry, itchy skin, Appropriate for children over two years of age, Free of fragrances and dyes!

I LOVE that it is free of fragrances & dyes for a few reasons- I have super sensitive skin and heavy dyes & scents can and do irritate my skin. Second- perfect for use when tattoos are healing! Third, a coworker of mine has allergies and I cant wear heavily scented lotions so Eucerin Calming Daily Creme Moisturizer is perfect for use at work when my skin is dry from all that paper shuffling! During the winter in particular my skin gets super dry & that results in itch- LOVE Eucerin Calming Daily Creme Moisturizer to relieve those itchies....From time to time I have skin reactions to detergents, household products, and who knows what so I keep my Eucerin Calming Daily Creme Moisturizer on hand to stop the itch & redness that occurs seemingly out of nowhere. Eucerin Calming Daily Creme Moisturizer really does help calm my skin down. This is my number one Eucerin lotion!!! LOVE it! Perfect for cold dry winter and fall weather, perfect for dry itchy skin, and great for males & females!

For more information about Eucerin:
Visit the Eucerin Website
Like Eucerin on Facebook
Follow Eucerin on Twitter
Find out where you can purchase Eucerin in your area
Subscribe to the Eucerin YouTube Channel

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising

No comments:

Post a Comment