Friday, November 25, 2011

Smelly Towel Cleaner Review- GO GREEN!

Have you ever noticed how hard it is to get your towels clean & smelling fresh- espeically after they have not completely dried or an odor has penetrated them? Well I have! I have tried and nothing seemed to work- until now- introducing a fantastic washing aid: Smelly Towel Cleaner!!! Simple to use, works wonders on odors, and is all natural! Time to GO GREEN!


I admit, I probably (ok I do) know the reason our washer started to get that funny smell. I accidentally left a load of towels in the washing machine for an entire WEEK. Yes an entire week-doh! DH was back home visiting family and I apparently put washing on the back burner. Well we were having a heck of a time getting the smell out of the machine- until we started using Smelly Washer Cleaner!!! 

After washing and rewashing the entire load of towels (bath, face, hand, and kitchen towels) and the smell not coming out I ended up in a pile in the garage to be used for outdoor clean up. I decided to go grab them out of the garage and give the Smelly Towel Cleaner a try. I am SO happy to have had the opportunity to to try the Smelly Towel Cleaner and save my entire load of towels -yay!



Do your towels need a boost? Well then head on over to the Smelly Washer website to get more information or to pick yourself up some of their fabulous products! In addition to their awesome Smelly Towel cleaner, they also offer Smelly Washer Cleaner (check out my review here), they also offer Smelly Towel Cleaner, and Smelly Dishwasher & Disposal Cleaner. All are simple to use and work great! Stay tuned for full reviews of all the Smelly Washer products and an upcoming giveaway!

For more informaiton:
Visit the Smelly Washer website
Like Smelly Washer on Facebook
Follow Smelly Washer on Twitter

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment