Tuesday, January 3, 2012

BIOMEGA: Your Passport to Healthy Hair!



Send your hair on an exotic vacation with BIOMEGA! With ingredients from all over the world, BIOMEGA will save your hair from damage! Deliciously scented and super moisturizing ingredients like: Hawaiian macadamia, Jamaican hibiscus, Caribbean mango seed butter, Tahitian palm kernal oil, and Filipino gugo bark will keep your hair gorgeous and fight off damage all day long!
BIOMEGA Silk Shampoo:
I LOVE the scent of BIOMEGA Silk Shampoo and so will you! This is an ultra-gentle formulation with NO SULFATES, PARABENS, GLUTEN or SODIUM-CHLORIDE! I refuse to use sulfates on my hair- sulfates are what are in bar soap- no thanks! I love this non-damaging formula that Seals the cuticle to eliminate frizz and static flyaway- perfect for my naturally curly hair! Infuses hair with silkening Mango Seed Butter and Omega-rich Macadamia Nut Oil, that (did I mention it smells great!) and makes my color treated hair more manageable. And BIOMEGA Silk Shampoo helps protect my hair from UV rays (yay I live in the desert!) which helps my color stay vibrant for longer. Yes that saves me money as I dont have to go get my color touched up as often.  This shampoo is perfect for coarse, frizzy, and dry hair- and I can vouch for that as my hair fits ALL those categories. Leaves my hair silky smooth, detangled, easy to brush through, and dramatically reduces frizz & flyaways!

BIOMEGA Intensive Conditioner:
BIOMEGA Intensive Conditioner is a technologically-advanced conditioning formula designed to transform coarse, curly or frizzy hair with an infusion of silkening, exotic, Omega-rich oils. The super-gentle formula contains NO SULFATES, PARABENS, GLUTEN or SODIUM-CHLORIDE. The Intensive Conditioner is great for providing an extra dose of silkening omega-rich oils and algae extracts, it detangles and smoothes leaving hair feeling healthier and silkier. And it delivers long-lasting humidity resistance for frizz-free styling. It is especially effective when paired together with the Biomega Silk Shampoo. Apply the Intensive Conditioner after shampooing hair, comb through and rinse. I love using the two together and find that they give my color-treated hair the TLC it needs and deserves without weighing it down! My hair feels silkier, smoother and easier to manage.

BIOMEGA Volume Shampoo:
The exclusive Biomega Volume shampoo formula revitalizes fine, limp or thinning hair with an ultra-light, nourishing Omega-rich blend. As with all Biomega products, the ultra-gentle formulation is void of SULFATES, PARABENS, GLUTEN and SODIUM-CHLORIDE. The Gugo Bark Extract and hydrolyzed vegetable protein in this lightly-scented formula thickens hair from within for longer lasting styles. Using delicate expansion technology, Biomega Volume Shampoo creates fuller volume without roughening delicate cuticle layers while providing the perfect blend of conditioning and body. Biomega Volume Shampoo also contains UV protectants help keep color vibrant. The Biomega Volume Shampoo is a WIN-WIN for me!!! The unique formula not only gives volume to my super-fine hair but it also protects my color treated hair from fading. Paired together with the Biomega Moisture Mist, my hair gets the volume it needs, with light-conditioning for long lasting style retention. What more could a girl ask for?

BIOMEGA Moisture Mist Conditioner:
BIOMEGA Moisture Mist Conditioner is perfect for thin, fine, or limp hair- it really gives your hair a boost and the smell is wonderful! This is an ultra-light spray that you leave in your hair. It leaves no residue or build up behind and really works to lift your hair and add body. Leaves your hair full of body, full of life, and free of damage! It works wonderfully as a detangler and can be used in place of your conditioner or as a touch up in between shampoos- which is perfect for after your workouts when you dont have time to wash your hair. It is packed with energizing & moisturizing minerals and vitamins that are infused into your hair with every spray. BIOMEGA Moisture Mist Conditioner contains UV protectant ingredients that really help protect your hair from the harmful sun rays, extending the life of your color and protecting your hair! Simple to use- just mist over your hair- damp or dry for a pick me up, conditioner, or detangler!

For more information:
Visit the BIOMEGA website
Like Aquage on FaceBook
Find a salon near you

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment