Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hot New e.l.f. Cosmetics- Just in Time for Valentines Day!

e.l.f. (eyes lips face) cosmetics offers something for everyone! At wonderfully afforadble prices and in tons of shades & formulas! All three of the fabulous e.l.f. Studio products below are aviable for ONLY THREE DOLLARS!!!!! Seriously, waht an amazing value!

I am aare huge fans of all things makeup so when the chance to review e.l.f. cosmetics came up- I jumped at the opportunity. e.l.f. is an absolute favorite cosmetics brand. I love that they offer so many vibrant, muted, toned up and toned down shades for your eyes, lips, and face! Everything you need to complete your look and all their products are reasonably priced!  Check out their website, or visit your local Target stores for many of the e.l.f. products! 


I always (always) add a bit of subtle shimmer to my cheek bones. It really adds a nice sparkle to my look, but finding fine subtle shimmer products was not an easy task- until now: introducing e.l.f. Studio Shimmer Sheets. I love that they provide just the right amount of shimmer- nothing overpowering or gaudy at all. Just enough to highlight the cheek bones & enhance my blush or bronzer. If you havent tried a shimmer before- you need to give e.l.f. Studio Shimmer Sheets a whirl. I use them for special occasions and every day use. On weekdays Im not big on makeup- just the basics but with just a swipe of an e.l.f. Studio Shimmer Sheet, my look is more defined and a bit more glamorous! Easy to use and convenient for bringing with you in your purse or for travel. In a compact size you can stick a package in your glove box, desk drawer, makeup bag, or gym bag- anywhere you need a quick & easy pick up to your look. Available in pearl, pink, golden, and bronze- there is a color for every skin tone and every style! And priced at only $3.00- you can give all four shades a whirl!

I have been searching for a good volumizing mascara forever so I am super happy I finally found e.l.f. Volume Pluming Mascara. Not only does it really plump up your lashes, it has good-for-lash ingredients, and is only $3.00 per tube!!!! What an amazing bargain! Create lush and bold lashes with e.l.f. Volume Pluming Mascara. The oversized brush fully coats lashes from root to tip for an intense and dramatic effect. The Vitamin B rich formula conditions and strengthens for visibly healthier looking lashes. Available in a nice bold black- its perfect for everyday lash plumping and special occasions! Get your very own e.l.f. Volume Pluming Mascara on the e.l.f. website or visit your local Target store and pick one up.

I love the e.l.f. Studio Lip Balm SPF 15 lip balm for so many reasons! It feels like chapstick on my sensitive lips, not lipstick so I am actually able to keep it on longer than the 2 minutes lipstick lasts me. I love that it contains sun screen because we all know how important it is to protect our skin and lips from the harmful UV rays of the sun - and I live in the land of sunshine so its a must have for me. Relieves and soothes lips with a drench of moisture. SPF 15 helps to shield lips from harmful sun rays. Softens lips to prevent and temporarily protect against chapped, cracked or chafed lips. Available in clear, nude, pink, peach, rose, and plum there is definitely a color for every skin tone, mood, and look! And again, the unbelievable price of only $3.00- seriously you can afford them all! 

For more information:
Visit the e.l.f. website
Like e.l.f. on Facebook
Follow e.l.f. on Twitter
Subscribe to the e.l.f. YouTube Channel

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment