Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Introducing Dearfoams Slippers Spring Collection!

Dearfoams, make yourself comfortable! 

Dearfoams is one of our Win, Lose, or Blog sponsors this season! I am excited about the awesome slippers that DH & I had the opportunity to review AND that one of our lucky "losers" will take home a pair of their very own! Keep reading for the full scoop. 


Photobucket




I had the pleasure of reviewing the some of their super cute slippers from their new spring line. Keep checking the Dearfoams website - new spring slippers are coming soon! Here's a sneak peak of their new spring styles. I seriously love Dearfoams and wear them so often I can not wait for their new spring line!



 Dearfoams has something for everyone, men, women, kids, and kids at heart! Slippers make a great gift- not just for Christmas either. Add them in a home spa basket with some bath salts & an eye mask for a do -it yourself spa kit! Perfect gift for Mothers day, birthdays, and just for fun. The cherry slippers are so cute! Perfect to wear during your pedicures. And would go perfectly with some lotion & polish for a pedicure gift basket!

Another favorite Dearfoam slipper I see on their website is their Striped Terry Thong:
Perfect for at-home (or at the salon) pedicures! Perfect for a pedicure gift basket dont you think? They are complete with: Foam cushioning with extra heel cushion for comfort and support, TPR rubber outsole with skid and abrasion resistance, and are Machine washable! Available in other fun colors and in sizes 5-12!

Another pair on my wishlist are the Blossom Peep Toe:
Also available in grey and pink these are fun and you could totally get away with wearing these out and about!   Fabulous features include: super comfy foam cushioning, TPR rubber outsole with skid and abrasion resistance, and they are Machine washable! Available in sizes 5-12!


For More Information:
Visit the Dearfoams Website
Like Dearfoams on Facebook
Follow Dearfoams on Twitter
Subscribe to the Dearfoams YouTube Channel

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.







No comments:

Post a Comment