Saturday, March 31, 2012

Introducing Delicious Lactose Free Yoplait Yogurt!

GOOD NEWS for all those who are lactose intolerant or that are avoiding dairy: Yoplait has come out with a new line of lactose free (delicious) yogurt! We all know how good for us yogurt is - now we dont have to let being lactose intolerant make us miss out on all those health benefits. Get your probiotics, active yogurt cultures, calcium, and vitamin D in the new delicious, creamy Yoplait lactose free yogurt.



We all know & love Yoplait's delicious yogurts and now people with lactose intolerance dont have to  avoid yogurt which can cause them to worry of digestive symptoms. With the new Yoplait Lactose Free - no more worry! When people avoid dairy, like yogurt, they may have lower intakes of important bone-building nutrients like calcium and vitamin D. With 50% of the Daily Value of calcium and vitamin D, Yoplait Lactose Free offers a great solution. Calcium and vitamin D are essential for women- we know that osteoporosis is a real threat to women, so eat up your yogurt and lift those dumbbells and keep osteoporosis at bay!

Lactose Free is available in four delicious flavors; Strawberry, Peach, Cherry and French Vanilla, and contains no artificial sweeteners. With 10 new lactose-free recipes, people with lactose intolerance can savor their favorite dairy snacks and desserts worry free, like chocolate brûlée, mixed berry pie and tres leches cake. Visit Pinterest.com for recipe details and to follow Yoplait! We are super excited that it contains NO ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS!
We had the pleasure of sampling the new Lactose Free Yoplait and we were impressed. I am a huge fan Yoplait and was very excited to hear about the lactose free varieties. I am happy to report- the Lactose Free Yoplait is just as delicious and creamy as their original varities. The Lactose Free Yoplait is low fat and tastes great. In fact, Im going to go have my mine right now as a filling & healthy mid-morning snack! Find some Yoplait coupons here.
For More Information:
Visit the Yoplait website
Like Yoplait on Facebook
Like @YoplaitYogurt on Twitter

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm going to have to hit up the store this weekend. I was just eating a yogurt for breakfast, trying to explain to my lactose intolerant two year why she can't have any because it's yucky for her tummy and then I saw this. I'm always trying to sneak around when I eat yogurt, but she caught me this morning. Yay for no more sneaking in my yogurt :)

    ReplyDelete