Friday, March 16, 2012

Nutrisystem Week Three Update: 5.8 Pounds Down


Nutrisystem week three loss: 1.6
Total Three Week Loss: 5.8 lbs


This week I wanted to quickly highlight my favorite lunch (actually it was recommended by the awesome Nutrisystem rep I am working with so its not my original idea lol). I am a HUGE fan of protein bars so when I saw that Nutrystem offers a pretty nice selection of lunch bars I was pretty stoked. Their Peanut Butter & Jelly Bar screamed my name. 
There are other yummy varieties  too: Double Chocolate Caramel, Fudge Graham, Chocolate Peanut Butter, and Chocolate Raspberry, but my favorite is the Peanut Butter & Jelly bar. I am somewhat obsessed with peanut butter & jelly since being back in the US (yes its been like 6 years LOL). I guess having no access to the delicious combo for 2 years did it to me? Anyhow this recaptures the PB&J of my youth in one convenient bar. 

So for a complete lunch I use 2 oz deli turkey meat (my PowerFuel add in) on top of a green salad (unlimited) with fat free dressing (up to 3 TBS daily max allowed). So its kind of a chef salad yum then I finish with my Nutrisystem bar. Which is filling AND kind of seems like dessert- which of course fulfills my sweet tooth. Oh and do note I still get my Nutrisystem dessert after dinner too! Woot, Im sorry but I have always longed for dessert after each meal LOL. Hey now that I mention it- I blend up my Nutrisystem coffee protein drink with ice in my magic bullet & drink it after my breakfast. It tastes like a frappucino. 

So there you have it- I have "dessert" with each meal on Nutrisystem! LOL


EXCITING NEWS: On Monday, March 19th (this upcoming Monday), Marie Osmond will be on QVC promoting her Nutrisystem favorites J  She’ll be doing two shows – one at 11:00 AM (EST) and second at 6:00 PM (EST) – to share her inspirational Nutrisystem success story with QVC and promote the program. 

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling   1-888-853-4689  or by visiting Nutrisystem online. 

For More Information:
Visit the Nutrisystem Website
Like Nutrisystem on Facebook
Follow @Nutrisystem on Twitter



I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. 

1 comment:

  1. thank you! Im having this for lunch today again :) and I am very happy w/ my results!

    ReplyDelete