Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Garnier Fructis & BzzAgent LOVE!!!!!

Woot I was lucky enough to be able to try the Garnier Fructis shampoo & conditioner from BzzAgent (check them out if you havent) they rock!!!!



All-new Garnier Fructis formulas fortified with fruit science are the answer to stronger, healthier, shinier hair. It smells amazing! I have thick curly hair that gets tangled easily so I am happy to report that all my tangles came out easily and left my hair nourished, clean, shiny, and smelling wonderful!!!!! I even had someone ask me what I used on my hair because it smelled so good :) nice! And Garnier is affordable & available at your drug store!



I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. 

No comments:

Post a Comment