Tuesday, April 24, 2012

MUST HAVE: Violent Lips Lip Appliqués


Introducing just about the coolest thing in makeup I have seen in a LONG LONG time!!!! Violent Lip temporary lip appliqués! And they will keep the print and color your lips for up to 8 hours! I cant wear traditional lip glosses or lipsticks so that was the number one reason I was THRILLED with the opportunity to try the Violent Lips lip appliques. Number two reason- how else can you get fabulous, fun, and UNIQUE lip color like these:


                                 
And these three fun colors are just the beginning! Violent Lips offers a HUGE HUGE line of colors, glitter or no glitter, animal prints, patriotic, and SO MANY more! I have a feeling I am going to be ordering a TON of these! There is seriously something for every occasion (and non-occasion)

My consensus: Super fun, super innovative, and super functional. Like I said- normal lipsticks & glosses dont work for my sensitive lips so I really liked these appliques that just stay put and dont dry out my lps. I can still wear my normal lip balm over them and the appliques stayed put all night! I seriously got more compliments from SO many people- friends and strangers when I wore the fun Lavender Glitterati Violent Lips:

Easy to apply & easy to remove. The website even has videos that answer all your questions and show you step by step how to apply & remove your Violent Lips. Check out the videos & tutorials here. I also see that they have a hot sale section (including The Pink Cupcake- must have!!!!) And I just have to share a few more fun color & design options with you, but be sure to check out the website to view all the awesome varieties. They are very reasonably priced at only $9.95 to $14.95 for a three pack!!!!!


For More Information:
Visit the Violent Lips Website
Like Violent Lips on Facebook
Follow @ViolentLips on Twitter
Subscribe to the Violent Lips YouTube Channel

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. 

No comments:

Post a Comment