Sunday, April 15, 2012

Introducing Shielo Hair Products: Cruelty Free, Sustainable, & Made in the USA!


The Belles love trying out new things with our hair. From color to styles, relaxing to highligting, we have tried it all. All this experimenting, however, has left us in search of great hair products to care for our hair. Enter Shielo Hair Technology and Care. Offering products to hydrate, volumize and protect color-treated hair, Shielo restores and revitalizes our hair - making it good as new.  Shielo Hair Technology & Care was founded in 2001 when a need was identified among top salons in New York City, and their clientele, for more voluminous styles. Shielo, salon industry leaders, modernized the hair care industry by providing new technologies in the first voluminous technologies.


Maria had the pleasure of reviewing the Shielo Color Protect line. I recently had my hair colored and I absolutely love the shade- so I am doing everything I can to keep the color as is! I am so happy to have the Shielo Color Protect line to help me keep my color vibrant & bright. This light reflecting formula is sulfate free- PERFECT for my color treated hair, and keeps my color gorgeous! The line includes everything you need to keep your fabulous color fabulous: Color Protect Strengthening Shampoo, Color Protect Reflecting Conditioner, and my absolute favorite Antioxidant Leave in Protectant. The products work so well together I will definitely be restocking on the entire line! It contains certified organic extracts, sunflower oil to enhance shine (yay!), StrandGuard Complex that protects my hair from the elements, and Expansion Technology that reduces hair loss (another YAY!). The Color Protect line also strengthens your hairs roots and has a low ph for superior color protection! The Antioxidant Leave in Protectant is designed to fortify every strand of hair, creating texture, as well as protect your color-treated hair from the elements. Our unique protective complex with pro-vitamins, proteins andamino acids infuse hair with vitamins while providing UV protection. F


Lindsey had the pleasure of reviewing the Shielo Hydrate  line. I have been coloring, highlighting, and heat styling my hair for a LONG TIME. Well it has finally started to show and my hair is really drying out so I was ECSTATIC to try the Shielo Hydrate Line!!! And let me tell you my hair is beyond pleased with the products! My bangs in particular were super dry & breaking off- they really needed some serious hydration! I have found that this sulfate free line really moisturizes and fortifies my dry and over-styled hair! It contains certified organic extracts of white tea and shea, and Hibiscus and Vanilla Cactus help soothe the scalp, which can become dry and irritated from color treatments. And the scent- amazing! LOVE IT! Its a nice light scent that will linger in your hair for just the right amount of yum! I love that it contains UV protectants and antioxidants from White Tea that enhance color protection and block the harmful sun rays! I really love the Hydrating Sealing Mist that can be used on the skin and hair. It creates a hydrating seal for fresh, free flowing hair. Excellent for adding extra shine and fortifying strands throughout the day and for refreshing on days that you dont wash your hair. This fantastic hair mist seals hydration with Vitamin A, ProVitamin B5 and Vitamin E.

Shielo offers a product line for everyone and for all hair types! Volume, Antioxidant, Hydrating, Color Protecting, Anti-Aging, and more!

For more information: 
Visit the Shielo website 
Like Shielo on FaceBook 
Follow Shielo on Twiter

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment