Tuesday, April 10, 2012

RAVE: Natural, Hormone & Antibiotic FREE Suzy Sirloin

I know we all LOVE our American comfort food-so I know you will all LOVE Suzy Sirloin. Enjoy delicious foods while watching your waistline! I want lean, natural meats that I can feel good about eating every day! Luckily for us there is a new cowgirl in town offering sweet and chic Suzy Sirloin meats that are as healthy as they are delicious. The American raised beef, pork, lamb and veal used to create these delectable delicacies are some of the finest in the world, provided by hard-working American farmers and ranchers who raise them with superior care, feeding and husbandry practices. It is no surprise then that the products exceed even the most health-conscious consumer’s expectations! Meet Suzy Sirloin:






I had a hard time choosing which DELICIOUS and NATURAL Suzy Sirloin product to choose- after all the ground lamb, natural steak, ground veal, and meatball & meatloaf mix all sounded so tempting. After much debate (and drooling) I decided on Suzy Sirloin's Suzy Sirloin All Natural Premium Ground Beef. It  is All American U.S. Beef, world renowned for its quality and consistency and they use only top quality, low-fat beef! Suzy Sirloin also offers PATTIES AND SLIDERS and all contain No hormones and No antibiotics EVER! YAY! I really strive for all my meat & dairy products to be hormone & antibiotic free so I am so thankful to have found Suzy Sirloin! Low fat and hormone & antibiotic free-woot! And the taste- amazing! You can SEE the quality in the meat! Its red like meat should be- not pink like some of the other "ground beefs" you may see at the stores. The taste- juicy and not greasy! I loved it and DH did too! We will definitely be buying more Suzy Sirloin SOON! 


I have a hard time finding natural, hormone free meats in my area so I am super excited that I can order right from the Suzy Sirloin on-line store! Nothing is more convenient for my busy life than fresh, healthy foods delivered right to my door in a cold pack cooler!






I decided to use my Suzy Sirloin ground beef in a new favorite recipe: Cheese Burger Soup: This recipe is seriously AMAZING!!! It really tastes like a cheeseburger!!! You can sprinkle cooked bacon on top after cooking for a bacon cheeseburger soup. YUM!


Ingredients:

  • 2 pounds Suzy Sirloin Natural Premium ground beef
  • 1 onion, diced
  • 2 tsp. garlic, minced
  • 4 cups of reduced sodium beef broth
  • 1 (14.5 oz) can of petite diced tomatoes, undrained 
  • 1 (10.75 oz) can cheddar cheese soup
  • 2 Tbsp, Worcestershire sauce
  • 1/2 cup dill pickle relish
  • 1 (2.8 oz) can of French fried onions
Directions:
  1. In a large soup pot or dutch oven, cook bacon until crisp.  Remove from the pot and drain on paper towels.
  2. Add ground beef, onion , and garlic to pot with bacon grease.  Cook until beef is no longer pink and onion is tender.  Drain off grease.
  3. Add chicken broth, tomatoes, cheese soup, and Worcestershire sauce to the meat mixture.  Cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until heated through.  Mix in pickle relish.
  4. Serve in bowls topped with French fried onions.  Serves 6 to 8. *I subbed fresh tomatoes and the soup was still amazing!!!! 

(recipe & image courtesy of RealMomKitchen.com)


For More Informaiton:
Visit the Suzy Sirloin website
Like Suzy Sirloin on Facebook
Follow @SuzySirloin on Twitter
Check out the Suzy Sirloin online store

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment