Monday, May 21, 2012

COFFEE LOVE: Sogno Coffee (YUM!)

At Sogno Coffeehouse, they know it all starts with the beans... Truth be told, many people have not had the pleasure of enjoying a real quality coffee. No matter the price, brand, or packaging, it all comes down to the beans. Sogno roasts only the finest Arabica beans in their one of a kind, custom-built roaster. The product is unrivaled: the aroma, the body, and that very first sip... it's like un sogno, a dream! Seriously- try Sogno and tell me its not absolutely fantastic! Robust and delicious- it is the definition of delicious quality coffee. And you all know I am PICKY about my coffee! Sogno will definitely be added to my shopping list (again & again & again)!


Sogno offers their coffee in a variety of blends- from decaf to bold and everything in between! AND you can choose whole bean, drip grind, Turkish grind, and French press grind- seriously customized to your exact tastes and grind needs!

I had the pleasure of trying their Sole & Vento varities. I have a French press at home so I went for that option. Its hard to find coffee (let alone GOOD quality coffee) available in French press grind so I was very eager to try them- yum yum! I was PLEASANTLY surprised and I will admit neither bag lasted very long in my house :) yum yum!


Sole - The Sun [ Bold ]
Power and majesty-heat and radiance. It lights our world and warms our bones. It is a constant, a necessity for life. It is the god of gods and source of all life. It creates shadows and balances the pull of the moon.
Vento - The Wind [ Espresso ]
It can cool the sun’s power, blow away the clouds or playfully cool a warm day. Cool, hot or frigid a welcomed friend or untamed force.


Both varieties are superb, brew up wonderfully robust & smooth. I happily recommend Sogno Coffee to all my blogging friends! Check them out today!

For More Information:
Visit the Sogno Coffee Website
Like Sogno Coffee on Facebook
Follow Sogno Coffee on Twitter
Follow Sogno Coffee on Google+

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. 

No comments:

Post a Comment